An important element of building relationships with our present and potential customers is sponsorship activity. As a socially-responsible company, we engage in sponsorship projects in the area of sports, culture and corporate social responsibility locally, regionally and nationally. Such activities build the scope of the brand and create its image. In 2019, we conducted more than 120 sponsorship projects in more than 1,000 towns across Poland.
Sponsorship activity of the ENEA Group is regulated by:
- Rules for conducting sponsorship activities in the ENEA Group,
- Best practices for conducting sponsorship activity in State Treasury-owned companies.
In 2019, in the area of sports:
- we continued sponsoring the Polish national team of rowers, which in 2019 won 4 medals in the Championship of the World and fought in 6 Olympic qualifications,
- we were a title sponsor of the biggest triathlon contests in Poland – Enea Ironman 70.3 Gdynia and Enea Bydgoszcz Triathlon,
- we supported men’s and women’s sport teams appearing in various classes of games, including basketball (Enea AZS Poznań, Stelmet Enea BC Zielona Góra, Enea Astoria Bydgoszcz, PolskaStrefaInwestycji Enea Gorzów Wielkopolski), volleyball (Cerrad Enea Czarni Radom, Enea Energetyk Poznań, Enea PTPS Piła) and football (Górnik Łęczna, Radomiak Radom),
- we continued involvement in sponsorship of table tennis club Enea Siarka Tarnobrzeg, many times Champion of Poland and Europe.
In 2019, in the area of culture, we sponsored:
- musical festivals addressed to various audiences, including Enter Enea Festival, Enea Spring Break and Garages Festival, as well as the concert “Gintrowski – and still something will remain after us…”,
- festival Polish Art Circles in China,
- festival Film Summer in Lubuskie Voivodship,
- Grand Theater in Poznań and the Pomeranian Philharmonic in Bydgoszcz,
- biggest historic show in Poland – “Eagle and Cross” in Murowana Goślina.